CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Home

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Vocation/Media Presentation

These are a few thank you cards from the 4th graders at OLGC School. Through the cards we can see messages of hope, sincerity, creativity, love, inspirational,etc...Mahalo to all the students at OLGC for their hospitality and their sharings!




Bookmark and Share










I really like what you talked about. I really wish you still could stay. I hope you show other class what you do. I also think that now I have a hole faith in God. I hope you have a good time. From, Christian

Cam on (thank you in Vietnamese) sister Linh for coming to our school and teaching us things. You rock. You are very nice, thoughtful,and sweet. I really like the stories that you told us. Your outfit is very nice. Cam on, Victoria

I am sooo happy you came and told us your story!!! I also liked it when you showed us the clips from the movies. Also I am a big fan of the Saints too. When I grow up to be a lady I want to be a sister too. I hope you come back soon! Love, Sierra

Thank you, Sr. Linh for teaching us about cooperation. Thank you for making me learn about to serve. You are the best. Thank you for teaching me to listen. Go Saints! From,Chyson

Sister, you are the best! I love you! May God bless you! May you have peace everyday. I hope you have a good life being a sister! SISTER: S (sweet), I (important), S (sister), T (too cute), E (Excellent sister), R (ready to love Jesus)! Love your best friend, Riahna

Thank you coming to visit us. Did you come by car, truck, or bus? Thanks for showing us a clip from Lord of the Rings. I loved your visit. Hope you have a nice day! I hop I could be a sister. P.S. I hope one day they honor you as a saint!) Sincerely, Lauren

Sr Linh, a noun of Daughter of St. Paul. Escaped from Vietnam during war. Went to Japan, later to New Orleans became a saint. Thank you so much for your visit. I really loved it. It taught me so many things. Also thank you for spending time with us. That was so nice of you. I loved your speech so much that I told all my family relatives about it. I’m looking forward to seeing you again. God bless you and happy days. P.S. I want to become a noun just like you. Love, Sandy

Thank you so much for teaching about yourself and I was from China. I was adopted from my adopted parents. I wish you have a great time being a sister. Sincerely, Nina

Thank you for all your storys. Please come again. I realy liked it when you showed us a clip of “Lord of the Rings’. I also liked it when you had to escape from Vietnam. It must of bin hard to escape. Go Saints! From, Isaiah

L INH (loving, inside, nice, happy). I hope your “spirit” will remain….HAPPY. From, Corin

Thank you for teaching us more about the prayers and more about religion and for showing us Lord of the Rings. Go Saints! –Isaiah

0 comments: