CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Home

Monday, April 12, 2010

Sr Laura's Vocation Story!


During my studies as an undergrad at UNC and then afterwards working as a Clinical Dietitian in New Orleans, my faith life grew. I frequented daily Mass, said the rosary and went to Confession regularly. While working as a Dietitian I began to desire more. Giving persons diet instructions and teaching them about nutrition soon seemed unimportant and even superficial. Did they know Christ? Did they know the difference he makes in one’s life? I found myself asking Jesus how I might serve Him best, how I might aid persons in their own quest, in their own lives of faith. And this question led me to my community- the Daughters of St Paul whose mission it is to proclaim Christ through the media, that is to aid persons in their own “faith searches” in and through the media.

Sr Laura Rhoderica Brown, fsp

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: