CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Home

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pauline Traditional Day of Prayer for Vocations

For members of the Pauline Family, thursday is a day dedicated to pray for an increase of vocations in the Church. "Be not afraid. I am with you. From here, I will enlighten. Be sorry for sin" could be found in most of the Pauline chapels around the world.

"In adoration and thanksgiving, because in your Son you(Father) are the author of the priesthood, of the religious life, and of every vocation." (Pauline Prayerbook)



"Lord, you have enticed me, and I was enticed; you have overpowered me, and you have prevailed. If I say,'I will not mention him, or speak in his name any longer,' then within me there is something like a burning fire shut up in my bones" (Jr.20:7-9).

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: