CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Home

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Holy Thursday at Cathedral of Our Lady of Peace





On Holy Thursday, Bishop Larry Silva with the priests, religious sisters and faithful members from the diocese gathered for the Sacred Liturgy. In a special way we reflect on the Gospel of John 13:15 when Jesus said:

"Do you not realize what I have done for you? You call me 'teacher' and 'master,' and rightly so, for indeed I am. If I, therefore, the master and teacher, have washed your feet, you ought to wash one another's feet. I have given you the model to follow, so that as I have done for you, you should also do."

Like Jesus, Bishop Larry washed the feet of the faithful and before the offertory...the faithful are encouraged to process up with their gifts as indicated in the video clip. The offertory song was sung in English and Hawaiian.





Uniting ourselves with the whole Church and the Pauline Family around the world, we kept vigil with Jesus. We had adoration at our Chapel.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: